- Seahouse Cottage is part of a landmark property perched on the cliffs next to Cocklawburn beach.
- It is approximately 3 miles south of Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland. We are easily accessible by the mainline train network or the A1.
- It is a superb spot for walking, bird watching, sea fishing, cycling, diving, sea kayaking, horse riding as well as superb links golf courses.
- Within easy reach of the Cheviot Hills, Holy Island of Lindisfarne, Bamburgh Castle, Farne Islands, Alnwick Castle and Gardens and everything that this part of Northumberland and the Borders has to offer.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome with prior arrangement. There are dog friendly walks to the north along the cliffs towards Berwick or South to the beaches of Cocklawburn, Goswick and Holy Island.
- Bookings are Friday to Friday unless previously arranged but some short weekend breaks are available on request.
Seahouse Cottage was a great place to stay, minutes walk from the beach and short drives to all sorts of interesting places. The boys loved playing on the beach especially looking in all the rock pools. Would highly recommend. The Watsons.
"Great Place to Stay"
Fabulous property on a cliff top with beautiful beaches within a few minutes walk. Extremely spacious and clean accommodation, would highly recommend. The Ellison Family
"Your cottage is truly delightful, tastefully furnished and with every facility imaginable. We have thoroughly enjoyed our walks over the cliffs to Spittal and exploring the surrounding areas". The Mosleys and Tilly the dog.
"A perfect holiday retreat. It's a lovely cottage in a wonderful location with everything you could want provided". Mrs and Mrs James.
"A Perfect Holiday Retreat!
"Your Cottage is Truly Delightful"
"Your cottage is truly delightful, tastefully furnished and with every facility imaginable. We have thoroughly enjoyed our walks over the cliffs.. and exploring surrounding areas. For us you score 10/10." Pat and Michael Mosley. West Yorkshire
"After over 20 years of self catering holidays I can honestly say this is one of the very best places we have stayed. We have a had a very relaxing time- have thoroughly enjoyed the beach on our doorstep. We have loved the open fires and now dream of owning an AGA. We really hope to be back". Alison, Adam, Katie and Bessie
"A Lovely Cottage in a Wonderful Location"
"A perfect holiday retreat. It's a lovely cottage in a wonderful location with everything you could want provided. We hope to be back soon". Matt and Kate James